Total Pageviews

Friday, October 29, 2010

ooooooooo nooooooo Mondo!!!!!!!

de bene esse: literally, of well-being, morally acceptable but subject to future validation or exception


ooooooooo nooooooo Mondo!!!!!!!

Project Runway season 8 is over and my Mondo is Gretchen's runner-up.  I'm crushed!  Mondo was my guy, my choice, my fave .... I probably convinced myself he was the winner despite Gretchen's strength.  His collection was so pretty - I hope he gets his chance to shine - there is no other like Mondo - true original talent.

Much love to you MONDO!!!!!!!

Mondo Magic lives on ................!!!!!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20438013,00.html

1 comment:

doniagabrielle said...

the little elf-like gay man that i want to keep in my pocket. he is the winner in my heart.