Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sacred One, Teach us love, compassion, and honour. That we may heal the earth. And heal each other.

de bene esse: literally, of well-being, morally acceptable but subject to future validation or exception


Click topic for LINK

OMG, OMG, OMG give strength to the mother of three little boys missing and not presumed to be alive.  Their father done lost his F-ING mind!

Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton where ever you are we will love you forever.

To their Mummy, Tanya Skelton....

Lead me from the unreal to the real.
Lead me from darkness to light.
Lead me from death to immortality.

WHAT A MIRACLE
Glorious is the moment we sit in the place, you and I
Two forms, two faces, but a single soul, you and I
The flowers will blaze and bird cries shower us wth immortality
The moment we enter the garden, you and I
All the stars of heaven will run out to gaze at us
As we burn as the full moon itself, you and I
The fire-winged birds of heaven will rage with envy
In that place we laugh ecstatically, you and I
What a miracle, you and I, entwined in the same nest
What a miracle, you and I, one love, one lover, one Fire
In this world and the next, in an ectasy without end.
Rumi

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20445519,00.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20024163-504083.html

No comments: