Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 27, 2011

observing Kate Hudson

de bene esse: literally, of well-being, morally acceptable but subject to future validation or exception


Click topic for LINK

I am not a mean girl and don't plan on having a mean girl blog, I love history but lately I've been posting on my observations ....

and I have been observing Kate Hudson.

Kate Hudson is a girl who publicly makes-out with her man-of-the-month and I often think, whoa girl, whoa, don't advertise your stuff so easily atleast wait for the man to be around for five minutes (I exaggerate) but she always seems too eager, too free, too willing to be photographed hanging off a new man.

She responded to criticism months ago by stating that those men were friends and what's wrong with kissing and hugging friends.  That sounded like hollywood smokescreen mumbo jumbo to me cause those men were more than friends, they were also lovers.

Her most audacious display was while loving her friend A-Rod, the baseballer, her attention grabbing antics were too much, honestly she annoyed alot of us.  All except her, knew she would be dumped the moment the series wrapped and she was!   Minka Kelly, loving friend of Derek Jeter sat classily and quietly supporting her man eschewing all of crazy Kate's press craving.

While her latest baby daddy may have come after A-Rod, I'm hard pressed to say there was not atleast one (or more) 'friends' on her tour bus before British rocker Matt Bellamy climbed on but I will stand corrected if I'm wrong.

Kate Hudson is now pregnant after eight months with Ballamy which means she got speminated possibly five months in,  with no plans to marry, her bohemian bus keeps trundling on.

The reason for my missive.  Kate Hudson who is maddeningly public in all her acts now seems to be embracing subtlety, trying to hide her small 'bump', behaving like her fellow celebutantes who feign disgust at tabloid photogs while secretly loving the attention.

Well Miss Kate you can try on this new persona and start hiding and pleading for 'privacy.'  Having courted attention for so long, I for one will be amused when you start begging for space to live your life.

No comments: