Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Laugh or die tryin'!

de bene esse: literally, of well-being, morally acceptable but subject to future validation or exception


Click topic for LINK

Doubtless we don't need another article on fragrances debuted by the Kardashians squared ...

with that point in mind let me share the amusing comments that accompanied this latest missive ~

  • Is there anything they won't endorse???????
  • Mmmm, the smell of superficiality and vacuous stupidity!
  • I have always wondered what stupid smelt like ...
  • vile. enough said
  • It all smells of desperation.
  • Thank you so much for this news FINALLY 2 Kardashian fragrances to choose from, I have been ummin and arring over this choice for so long which Kardashian should I smell like, as I'm sure the rest of the people out there are also fretting over which to pick.  ..... I am now going to have sleepless nights over this, I may even have a heart attack.  Maybe the third one should release a fragrance as well and we can all smell like talentless morons.

No comments: