Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Anderson Cooper's non-Vanderbilt Fortune

de bene esse: literally, of well-being, morally acceptable but subject to future validation or exception

“It was important to me, and I think important to my parents, that I be on my own and figure things out on my own and kind of forge my own path," the CNN anchor says.
Anderson Cooper comes from American royalty, but says he won't ever see part of the Vanderbilt family's lavish fortune – and he's totally okay with that. Sitting…
YAHOO.COM

1 comment:

myhuonglequyen said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi mỹ cũng như dịch vụ ship hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ nhận mua hộ hàng mỹ từ trang ebay vn cùng với dịch vụ mua hàng amazon về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.