Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 3, 2008

courtship

men of home grown civility are sorely missed when confronted with those who lack subtle consistencies - only then do long abhored lessons of honourable discharge take on awesome utility in adult courtship and loving regard.

a man of proper breeding is a gem of immense meaning - for middle class girls like me any shortfall is greatly unsettling - walking under water is my feeling as I weed through pitfalls of personal confusion - these men are bewildering!

the ordinary, newly minted are unaware of needing all these badges of breeding - awkward and clumsy they knock about sending me dizzy and on guard.

give me heartbreak give me disappointment give me all the indignities of unrequited loving but always must they be dealt by the hand of an emissary of middle class society.

No comments: