Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 4, 2008

MY BOSS

so much hope and loyalty was my error - like a date the best foot set on stage and my mistake to embrace that display - I had such belief - I would lie in the street for you - betrayed am I when I consider our time - a boss with interests underhand found solace in the machinations of putrid braggarts his level was met and I felt inept - I was unaware of the daggers that plotted my demise my boss also a conspirator in its design - my disappointment has pained me after it terrorized and sidelined me - I felt remorse even when I had no reason for such course - my path is set I have little to connect with people who play in shadows and break spirits in others - my hypocrisy is unbuilt, my betrayal unspent I play no games my mind is unchained - courageous am I with no need for popular mimes - sure am I that I can speak my mind to the faces that meet mine and I see their eyes - I speak my mind regardless of the boomerang - my boss was not with me he had left my side had slithered to the other side - and that side so beneath my pride could never do for me - could never do for me - beneath my pride.

No comments: