Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Lindsay Lohan whaddup!?

de bene esse: literally, of well-being, morally acceptable but subject to future validation or exception

Click topic for LINK

Ok Lindsay Lohan!  I loved you in Parent Trap because you didn't destroy my beloved childhood memories of a favoured film - remember Hailey Mills played the original twin roles - and you were sweet in Herbie too - I did love the Herbie movies - and Mean Girls was good enough and just about when you began to go off your rails and I did love you in Georgia Rules.  Like Amy Winehouse my support of your talent and my choice to be a fan led me to stick with you both through all your shit.

Blinded to your repetitive rehabbing, multiple neurosis and stubborn stupidity; I was swayed by your youth, family dramas and lost childhood yanked away by Hollywood celebrity.  I even defended you in conversations with people who practically hate you for throwing away your opportunities.

Through it all was the spectre of your dishonesty and repeated theft of high end photoshoot jewelry but you never ran low on excuses.  Now it seems your penultimate neurosis is kleptomania.  You need help.

Leave L.A. go back to Long Island and find yourself or slowly wither and dry up with a starring role in your own bitter, tragic tale.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20464188,00.html

No comments: