Total Pageviews

Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl ad faves

de bene esse: literally, of well-being, morally acceptable but subject to future validation or exception


Click topic for LINK

Super Bowl ads are usually funny - my top two this year .... little Darth Vader and Ozzie Osbourne with Justin Bieber. 

This little kid was all over the Today Show studio trying to get his "power from the dark side" to work. 

I have a little brother and was on the front line for all the crazy things a little boy will do ....  I would ask my mother through those years (until we were teenagers) if there was ever going to be a time when he was not in "phase."  Little brothers have ONE objective in life .... how can I annoy my big sister today!


Ozzie n' Bieber
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20464225,00.html

No comments: